WordServe Church “Food for Thought” for Mar 8, 2015
- Sermon Title: “What Do You Want Me To Do For You?” (Dr. Nolan Donald)
- Audio Link (check HERE on Sunday afternoon for the latest sermon)
- Sermon Scripture: Luke 18:35-43
What is “Food for Thought?”
Food for thought segments run when our Community Groups are not in session. They are designed to help people think through other aspects of the sermon and are based on the sermon text. Study Guides will return in a couple of weeks when we’re back in session!
Read Luke 18:35-43
– Why does the blind man refer to Jesus as “Son of David?” What is the significance of this title?
– Why would Jesus ask, “What do you want me to do for you?” (i.e., doesn’t it seem obvious?)
– What is the role of faith in being well/healing? (Consider these three examples and see if you can find more: Luke 8:40-56 and Matthew 8:5-13)
– Why did the man praise God instead of Jesus after his healing? Is this significant? Why or why not?
– Is this story just about physical healing? Support your position: