WordServe Church “Food for Thought” for Jun 28, 2015
- Sermon Title: “Is it Possible to Change?” (Guest Preacher Dr. Jim Herrington)
- Audio Link (check HERE on Sunday afternoon for the latest sermon)
- Sermon Scripture: Genesis 3:1-12
What is “Food for Thought?”
Food for thought segments run when our Community Groups are not in session. They are designed to help people think through other aspects of the sermon and are based on the sermon text. Study Guides will return next fall when we’re back in session!
Read Genesis 3:1-12
– Identify an area of your life that is not working or not working to the degree that you think God intends.
– What does “workability look like for you? If this area was working, what would be happening?
– What is the current reality of the area that is not working?
– What must change in you in order for this area of your life to change?
- Keith Rogers, A Testimony of Transformation
- What is the Mental Model of Faithwalking?
- Want to know more about a way of being that will help you transform into an authentic faith life? Check out FAITHWALKING and sign up today!
Want to know how Jim would describe Faithwalking?